Beverly Goldsmith, C.S.B. is –
- A professional Christian Science practitioner with more than 40 years experience in helping people find happiness, health and healing.
- An authorized teacher of Christian Science Class Instruction – an annual two-week course on Christian Science healing and at the yearly Association Day of Learning for graduates since 1991.
- A past contributing editor from 2001 – 2010, and writer of more than 140 articles for The Christian Science Journal, Christian Science Sentinel, Christian Science Monitor newspaper and spirituality.com.
- A former speaker for the Christian Science Board of Lectureship about Science and Health and Mary Baker Eddy, at conferences on suicide, the International Federation on Ageing global conference, ‘Maturity Matters’, on radio/TV programs, and at bookstores in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines, as well as on live Internet chats.
- A current writer of over 140 blogs on the connection between spirituality and health at Spirituality and Health Connect. Also published monthly on the web site for mothers – Motherpedia, and in Around Point Cook community newspaper in print and online.
- Hear RADIO INTERVIEW with Beverly on 3WCB 94.1 Melbourne, Australia.
- Read PRINT INTERVIEW with Beverly in the Christian Science Journal magazine.
- Hear Beverly’s 10 short audio tracks on Soundcloud.
Beverly’s path to becoming a Christian Science Practitioner and Teacher.
While a young teenager, Beverly’s mother and grandmother were healed of chronic ailments by reading Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy. She also read the book, and was permanently healed of migraine headaches and multiple warts on her fingers. She has relied exclusively on this system of healing ever since.
Prior to becoming a Christian Science practitioner and teacher, Beverly had a successful singing career and with her brother as the vocal instrumental duo “The Temple Two” performing on TV, cruise ships, and giving 133 shows in 120 days for US troops in the Vietnam War as members of the “Sugar & Spice” show. Afterwards, she taught music and drama in high schools.
Beverly then left the music field to devote her life to helping others find spiritual solutions through her healing practice and teaching an annual class on Mary Baker Eddy’s system of spiritual healing.