Beverly Goldsmith, C.S.B. is:
- A professional Christian Science practitioner with more than 40 years experience in helping people find happiness, health and healing. Read more about Beverly’s practice. Read review of Beverly’s practice.
- An authorized teacher of Christian Science Class Instruction – an annual two-week course on Christian Science healing and at the yearly Association Day of Learning for graduates since 1991. Read review of Beverly’s course teaching
- A past contributing editor from 2001 -2010, and writer of more than 140 articles for The Christian Science Journal, Christian Science Sentinel, Christian Science Monitor newspaper and spirituality.com.
- A former speaker for the Christian Science Board of Lectureship about Science and Health and Mary Baker Eddy, at conferences on suicide and the International Federation on Ageing global conference, ‘Maturity Matters’, on radio/TV programs, and at bookstores in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines, as well as on live Internet chats. Read more.
- A current writer of over 140 blogs on the connection between spirituality and health at Spirituality and Health Connect. Also published each month on the web site for mothers – Motherpedia, and in Around Point Cook community newspaper in print and online via Issuu.
Hear RADIO INTERVIEW with Beverly Goldsmith, C.S.B. on 3WCB 94.1 Melbourne, Australia.
Read PRINT INTERVIEW with Beverly in the Christian Science Journal magazine.
About Beverly’s path to becoming a practitioner and teacher of Christian Science
It began for Beverly as a young teenager when she saw her mother and grandmother healed of chronic ailments by reading Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
She says, “The ideas in Science and Health have shown me how to be well and stay well, given me peace of mind, and helped me lead an active, useful life. It can do the same for everyone. I think of Science and Health as a reference book for spiritual self-care and healing.”
Prior to becoming a Christian Science practitioner and teacher, Beverly had a successful singing career and with her brother as the vocal instrumental duo “The Temple Two” , sang for US troops in the Vietnam War as members of the “Sugar & Spice” show.
Beverly left the music field to devote her life to helping others find spiritual solutions through her healing work and teaching an annual class on Mary Baker Eddy’s system of spiritual healing. Read review…